Monday, February 16, 2009

I Woke Up with Nick Lachey

You know you are a real fan when your camera battery dies within five minutes of Nick coming on stage, ha ha. And when your friend's camera battery dies also.... too funny.
Anyways, this morning I "Woke up with Nick Lachey." At least that was the name of the event I won on the radio station. It was actually really cool to be part of such a small event meeting a celebrity. There were only about 30 or so winners, so really it was a small event and we were really up close and personal with Nick. He sang about three or so songs and the audience got to ask him questions. Then we all had our pictures taken with him. My friend Stephanie and I were among a few "Nick-fanatics" in the small audience. Who suprisingly traveled from other states just to be at this event. It was pretty crazy.... I mean, I didnt know where Nick and Vanessa spent Valentine's Day, but most of the other girls did, ha ha. The girl next to me had a Pringle's can with her that had Nick's face on it and it said "Happy Birthday Nick." That will give you an idea of the fans at this thing. Just check out http://www.nickfanatic.com/.

Anyways, I got to meet him... kinda.... and our personal conversation went something like this....

Nick: "So when's the big day?"
Me: "Oh, ha ha, June 27th"

Nick: "Your First?"

Me: "Nope, it's number 2."

Nick: "Well Congratulations"
Me: "Thanks" (with a smile and a bright red face)

Here is the link to the pics and podcast that the radio station made, http://www.mix1073fm.com/Article.asp?id=1169688. And here are a few pics from my camera... although it was dark in there and so I had to take the pics with the flash off to even see his face in the photos, which on my camera came out really crappy. They were short on time so we didnt even get to take pics with him with our own camera, so I will have to get the picture of us and him off the radio station website when they post them. Grrrrrrr.




Yes, thats my pregnant belly sticking out and suprisingly I wasn't the only pregnant girl there!!!! There was one other :)

No comments: