Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why Wouldn't I?


Yes, I did call into the radio station to win 2 tickets for breakfast and a private concert with Nick Lachey. Why you ask?? Why not... I NEVER win anything and I like to meet famous people. Especially when he was married to Jessica Simpson who I was obsessed with back in the day when she was cute and innocent. I even bought her wedding book before my wedding so that I could copy her hairstyle. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention - I WON!! 2 tickets for me and a friend. Anyways, I will of course post pictures when I return next Monday :)

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Are you serious?! When? Where? Holy crap! LOL

Stefanie said...

Ha ha... it's downtown at the Hard Rock this coming Monday morning. It's gonna be so funny- and I promise to take some good pics!! Wish I had your camera, ha ha.

reese said...

This brings back Jamie Walters memories...you always meet the celebrities!!

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me you are hilarious, i totally would watch your kid every saturday night from now until christmas to join you...lol
im so jealous. have fun and i can't wait to see pics.

KB said...

NOOOO Freaking way!!!! please share details!!!!!