Friday, February 13, 2009

The Baby Einstein Trance

Every so often... probably more often that I should...I allow Evie to watch some Baby Einstein videos. She has her favorites from when she was a tiny infant (she has always been into them) and now her new love is "My First Signs." Hopefully she is picking some of them up and I am not just cooking her brain with television. Anyways, I put an old one on for her today when she was getting fussy before her nap- it was the first one she ever watched, and she was literally in a trance. It is literally a 20 min video of spinning tops, ocean water, the sun shining, and it's all set to classical music. I just dont get it- what do they put in these videos, some kind of sublimal messages???? What makes her so obsessed??? She would barely look at me when I called her name.

1 comment:

Raymond Liwanag said...

Ha ha so so cute cant wait to see her this weekend!!!