Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy First Birthday Angel

Dear Evie,

Just one year ago you came into this world and into our lives. I can't believe it has been an entire year since I was blessed with meeting you. I want you to know how proud I am of you for being so strong, so determined and with such a beautiful spirit at just 1 year old. You are truly the light of my life. I know that everyone who is blessed with the opportunity to meet you in this life will be better off for doing so. I pray that you will dream anything, want anything, achieve anything and be anything that you put your mind to. I will always be there for you to protect you and guide you and be your friend. I love you. Happy First Birthday Angel.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love the video. Happy birthday sweet girl!!!