Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where does time go?

I started to address the inivitation for EV's first birthday party tonight, and I just can't believe that my little girl is almost 1. It really does seem like yesterday that I was making early morning trips to the hospital to see my baby in the NICU ... getting up at 1am and 4 am to feed her... giving her her very first bath... well I wont bore you with all the memories :) I am just so proud of her and how far she has come in the past 11 months since she joined this world. Not only has she made great strides in her overall development, but her amazing and beautiful personality shines more and more each day. I cherish the moments that she achieves each milestone that she works so hard to reach. I know that she will continue to impress me and make me proud for the rest of her life- I am truly a lucky mom.


I just love this picture- her smile and excitement for everything new in the world is awesome.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Such a cutie ... and such a blessing! Go blogging mama!