Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ho Ho Ho...

We have completed the first phase of Evie's first Christmas down here in Florida and it was action-packed. On Christmas Eve we spent time at two different homes, first with Isa's brother's family and then with the cousins until late into the night. Poor Evie was up and then down and then up again and then sort of down... I felt so bad for her. I figured it is Christmas and one night of the year with an unpredictable sleep schedule can't ruin everything. Well although she was up until almost midnight and I was hoping for her to sleep in late... she still woke up at 7:20!!!! Oh well :) At least she is predictable.

Now we are getting ready to head up to Va Beach to spend a week with my family. I am so excited for everyone to see just how much Evie has grown. I would have to say that so far the best Christmas present that Isa and I have gotten is Evelyn's sudden love for clapping on her own this weekend. Everytime she does it I just get a smile that I cant wipe off my face. I love her!

1 comment:

reese said...

Love this one! Merry Christmas!