Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sisters!!

Well I promise this time that I am really going to start blogging more now, its not just an empty promise:) It has just been CRAZY past few months....really crazy. Anyways, I figure that my first post back better be a good one. It seems that our little family of 3 will soon be a family of 4 by late June 09!!! And... Evelyn is getting a little sister. I am so thrilled that they will be so close together in age, although I know I will have my hands full to say the least. It is just going to be so great for her to have a little sister, someone to share with, play with and love forever.

Now... names?.... the nursery?.... so much to think about :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations!!

Kadie B said...

Congrats! Jarod and I are so happy for you guys! Keep us posted!! :)