Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Words to Live By

I stole this off of my friend Bethany's blog- I just couldnt help to post it. I love these words and they honestly reflect how I feel each day.
Don't Pity Me By: Joanne Green
Don't pity mebecause my child was not born"perfect",
for in {her} imperfection I have
learned to see beauty that is deeper than the flesh.
Don't pity mebecause my child and I have faced challenges
that have served to forgea bond much deeper than love.
Don't pity me,because you could not have done this,
for I thought that too once,before I learned that through love you can do
a great many things you once couldn't do.
Don't pity me,my child is the greatest blessing to ever touch my life
I am rich to have {her}, and richer still for
the experience of knowing {her}.
And if you are truly my friend,then you will understand.
And please,Don't Pity Me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. Love it!