Sunday, July 20, 2008

Five Months Old with a Spoon...

Okay, so after a little blogging hiatus, we are back!!! We are finally all settled into our "temporary home" and anticipating the big move in a few months down South. Evelyn is 5 months old this weekend, and I cant believe it. I scroll down through my few blog posts I have gotten around to putting up...and it seems like just yesterday that I was posting she was 3 months old. Anyways, per the doctor's orders, we decided to introduce her to her first solid food tonight and it was SO fun! She loved it too, suprisingly. I was expecting her to intake almost none of it, but we found her smacking her lips and crying for more :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay Evelyn! She is so cute and look at all that hair!

Unknown said...

Good job little EV!!! I knew you would love those solids.