Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Choo Choo to Rhode Island!

We spent the last week on our first family vacation up to visit my sister's family in Rhode Island. I was very impressed with New England in general... I always knew I would like it. This time we decided to take the train... with diaper changes, feedings, etc. its just easier with a baby. And we were right- the train was suprisingly easy. The best part about it is that time flies by much faster when you can get up to go to the bathroom, get a snack, walk around, and you dont have to "pull over" to do everything. Evelyn did also very well on the train, as usual :) (I mean, she is just the best baby I could ever ask for) Anyways, the trip was awesome and the train is my new found choice of travel!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to add the pic of Kendal, Drew and EV!

Anonymous said...

Good job at holding your bottle.

Love, Aliyah