Thursday, May 15, 2008

She's Three Months Old Today

It really feels like yesterday that Isa and I were sitting in our hospital room getting ready to bring Evelyn into the world... actually, it feels like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant for that matter. I woke up today and looked at my little girl and realized that she is already 3 months old! I cannot believe how much she has changed and grown in her short life already. As we go through our daily routine of playtime, PT, eating, changing, napping, etc, I lfind myself looking forward to the days when I can throw her on my hip and run around town and no longer need to keep her in the infant carseat. The days when I can let her roll around on the floor and play with toys on her own, the days when I can tickle her and get a big old belly laugh! But, at the same time, I know now how precious each moment is and how I will miss the day before.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ok, so I just watched all your videos and loved every minute of them. I think we are long lost twins or something. LOL. Those professional pics crack me up with her hair ... Payton's was the exact same way ... so cute! And great job babbling Evelyn, and holding your bottle ... wow, you are a super star!