Thursday, May 15, 2008

One Door Closes and Another Opens




We recently made a very difficult decision to sell our house in Arlington, VA and explore a different and hopefully slower paced life in Jacksonville, Florida. The last three months since EV joined the world have been a whirlwind of surprises and change for our family. With each day opening our eyes to new things, we have come to realize the importance of spending time together and most importantly spending time with EV. We are confident that making this exciting change will allow EV to spend much needed time with her cousins, for Isa and I to have more time to spend together, and for us all to take a deep breath and adjust to this new life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD! I can't believe these little angels. I am so excited to see them, together, that I could cry. I have yet to meet my niece EV, or our cousins Christian and Jad, but I still love them the same. Stick together today and always. Kisses and hugs to all of you. Love - Aunt Frieda

Bethany said...

I'm so happy this could be a great move for you, but so bummed at the same time because that means you will be leaving VA. :( But, family is most important. Keep me posted on the plans. :)