Friday, March 20, 2009

Doctors, Doctors, Doctors

Everytime I feel like I am staying on top of all of Evie's needs medically- I find myself booking her another Dr. appointment. She currently has a pediatrician, geneticist, pediatric cardiologist, ENT, two therapists and now a pediatric opthamologist. Well, she will soon. I am not sure how you check the vision of a 12 month old baby, but we'll see. I guess the good news is that by getting everything checked so often we always stay on top of anything that might be a concern. So far we have been extremely lucky with Evelyn's general health. She has never been "sick" really in her life, other than a 99 degree fever once and a bad cold. She had her ENT check up a few weeks ago and her hearing test was 100% normal! The lady checking her even said she is a really great booth tester :) Anyways, its kind of scary as a mom to have to be so proactive about possible health issues for your baby, as I always get nervous and imagine the worst. I am just very thankful to God that he has blessed us with such a healthy little girl!

No comments: